Channel Sales Program Manager
Our mission is simple. We make business travel less complicated for travelers, less costly for employers and more profitable for service providers. Using our industry-leading software solutions, employees book travel and car service and report those expenses faster and more easily than ever before. Corporations control costs more effectively. Travel management companies deliver more engaging customer experiences. Car service operators benefit from new efficiencies and widen their customer reach. In other words, everybody wins. We've helped thousands of forward-thinking companies modernize their systems, improve travel management and save money. Deem is backed by leading venture capital funds as well as corporate and private equity investors. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has an office in Bangalore, India.
As a Channel Program Manager, you will be instrumental in helping deliver new products, features and services to our channel partners that generate large revenue growth for Deem.
You are, in many ways, the face of Deem to our largest partners with the objective to grow Deem’s B2B business through partnering with our business channel resellers and partners. You develop programs and strategies that enable companies to integrate and utilize Deem within their businesses.
To realize this goal, you build relationships, develop partner programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. You collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans that scale the business and adoption of the Deem ecosystem.
Sound interesting? Here’s what we seek in you:Key Qualifications
- You are a strategic thinker who has experience executing channel sales programs in our partner environments. You have a deep understanding of channel sales and service environments is necessary in order to drive the right programs and actions
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Deem, our partners and the industry is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Deem
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way
- 3 + years of experience leading channel sales programs; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses, that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customer, reseller and partner demand for the future.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.