We are looking for an Account Manager with experience in digital comms, campaign work and if at all possible some TV ad production work too. You’ll be a key point of contact for a great client, working closely with our internal departments to help manage a high-profile account.
You will be responsible for knowing all work in progress and should become known as the source of all information with regard to projects. You should aim to handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner and with minimum supervision.
This role will be based in Tribal Worldwide but require you to work across both adam&eveDDB and Tribal Worldwide. The account you will be part of produces innovative work ranging from ATL campaigns to Digital products, intersecting Tribal and adam&eveDDB’s specialisms. With the support of the project management team the role will be less delivery focused and more around owning the client relationship.Key responsibilities
· Managing projects and account responsibilities
· Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met
· Managing individual project budgets and reporting into senior team members by providing billing information and reconciliations when necessary
· Establishing priorities and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
· Managing and reporting on client meetings,
· Working with Project Management to prepare proposals and timing plans
· Working with other team members in the writing of creative briefs
· Ensuring that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised
· Keep the account team and client up to date with competitive news and market trends
· Making sure that all account tasks get done in an efficient manner
· Strong experience working on fast turnaround digital accounts
· The ability to work across both digital and traditional media
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Excellent communication/presentation skills and confident manners
· A proactive, driven and hands-on approach
· Passion for and strong knowledge of all things digital and brands
· Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
· Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practice on document writing
· Experience in selling and presenting creative work
· Experience working on brand/data driven project would be a bonus
· Competitive Salary.
· 25 days holiday per year.
· Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
· Progressive training and development initiatives.
· Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, ŠKODA, Adidas, Exxon Mobil and Wren Kitchens for 20 years.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination.
You think big and you work hard.
You can see the whole picture and you care about the details.
You want to make work that’s real, connected and great.
Come and join us.
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.