We are looking for an Account Director with both a solid technical understanding and experience in content creation and campaign management to join our dynamic and ambitious team on one of our key accounts.
You will be a key point of contact for the client, working closely with all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for. You will be responsible for knowing all work in progress and should become known as the source of all project information. You should aim to handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner and with minimum supervision at this level.
The Key Responsibilities
- Managing projects and account responsibilities, working as a team player
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met, demonstrating initiative
- Managing individual project budgets and reporting into senior team members by providing billing information and reconciliations when necessary
- Establishing priorities and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Arranging meetings and issuing accurate minutes as promptly as possible
- Working with Project Management to prepare proposals and timing plans
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised
- Keeping account team and client up to date with competitive news and market trends
Key Essential skills/competencies
- Technical understanding of the principles of web builds, deployment process, tracking (Google Analytics experience is an advantage) and CMS
- Previous experience delivering creative ideas and campaign content for digital channels.
- Strong experience working on large and fast paced accounts
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience in selling and presenting concepts, technical approaches and estimates
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, ŠKODA, adidas, Exxon Mobil and Wren Kitchens for 20 years.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.