Digital Account Executive
The role is responsible for the coordination of client´s digital projects and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved and understanding both client´s and agency´s needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout projects on a daily basis.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
- Presenting and negotiating (with specialized profiles if necessary) project plans and budgets.
- Working with all agency profiles to devise projects that meets the client brief and budget.
- Work with the strategy team to brief the rest of the profiles involved in each of the projects.
- Ensure the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
- Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client at all stages.
- Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
- Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in an advertising agency.
- Excel heavy user.
- Wordpress and HTML domain.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perfect English oral and written communication skills.
- Other languages will be a plus.