Looking for freelance Keynote animators who are also presentation designers to join our growing creative teams for new business presentation and pitch work.
The role would be freelance, booked at a daily rate for at least one-week at a time. Must be onsite in Midtown Manhattan NYC. Permanent role is a possibility.
You would work closely with the creative team on each pitch. Responsible for working with Photoshop and Illustrator assets and in some cases following art direction and creating additional slides.
Must be comfortable moving between video editing and motion graphics apps to generate assets that can be brought into Keynote.
This is not simply talking about the default build-in and build-out actions but also creating original action builds for individual objects.
Someone who understand that a presentation is itself an art piece. It is not to be read as much as it is to be watched. There is theater involved. In the end, we are selling an idea.
You would be reporting to the ECD and CCO along with the CTO. You will be a valued resource.
- Advertising, brand, creative agency experience
- Portfolio of motion graphics work for presentations (Intermediate skills, not broadcast or Holly
- Keynote files to send as examples. Your work will be checked.
- Other design/layout skill preferred
- Quick turnaround and ability to work with little instruction
- Theater background
- Craft skills for physical mock-ups and books
- Languages: Spanish