We are looking for a capable and ambitious QA Analyst to support the Lead QA and Senior QA Manager within our tech team here at Tribal Worldwide. The successful applicant will have skills in Functional & Regression testing and you will be ambitious to learn new skills and develop into a strong all-rounder capable of working independently within the team.
You will further develop your automation and performance testing and so must have a solid grounding in programming and analysis. It is also essential for this QA Analyst position that you are a self-motivated team player, capable of taking ownership of defects throughout the lifecycle as well as evaluating testing requirements.
Key Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard
- processes and industry best practices
- Experience in creating, executing and maintaining test cases as well as test plans
- Experience with QA tools (JIRA) and processes
- Execute manual test scripts and log defects
- Good general IT knowledge
- IT or Computing degree or technical subject (ideal but not mandatory)
- Degree in technology or relevant related subject
- Programming skills ideally Java
- Automation testing (using Selenium with Gherkin or Cucumber methods)
- Experience testing in web environments
- Performance/load testing experience
Key personal skills and competencies
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Assertive, high energy, self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as a team member
- Excellent writing, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work equally well with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Quick learner
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, ŠKODA, adidas, Exxon Mobil and Wren Kitchens for 20 years.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
Find out more at:www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london
An inclusive culture is at the heart of Tribal Worldwide London
We are a global Tribe and we believe diversity inspires creativity and change.
We welcome and respect diverse perspectives and are stronger for them.
We employ the best minds in our business and strive to ensure our environment is supportive and inclusive for all.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.