Senior Behavior Planner
Our Senior Behavior Planner is a smart, kind and passionate champion of consumers who shape the strategies and stories that lead to stellar work. At their core, they’re both rigorous and imaginative thinkers and doers who shape a business strategy, leverage data and form a compelling consumer insight to help direct innovative and engaging ways for the client brand to connect with the consumer as a human being.
Through our integrated strategy model, we are creating the most comprehensive, data-informed view of the McDonald’s customers. Our team includes behavior planning, media connection planning, multicultural, social/digital, CRM and retail strategists, all supported by a unified data analytics team. We lead our agency and clients through setting the strategic direction across business, brand, content and context development, as well as real-time campaign optimization and learning.
- Support a large critical part of the McDonalds’ integrated marketing/communications US scope of work
- Proficiently partner with new social digital teams at UNLTD, to help us elevate our digital work to affect culture.
- Partner with analysts to help turn data into insights, by having the skills to mine for new fresh data driven ideas.
- Has strong collaboration and client engagement skills will provide inspired, clear and succinct direction and Points-Of-View to direct the business and the work.
- Must be skilled and become invaluable in guiding, supporting and partnering with the creative teams during the integrated creative development process.
- 3+ years of planning, strategic planning and/or related communications experience within an integrated, digital or social agency environment, working with leading brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Post-Graduate/Portfolio School study in advertising or brand strategy preferred.
- Must have proven digital experience.
- Data experience; comfortable with data and analytics, and proficient in finding patterns within the data.
- Possess broad and deep expertise in building brands, especially in restaurant or retail categories.
- Must operate well in a flat and collaborative structure to deliver strategic solutions and roll up their sleeves to bring those solutions to life.
- Demonstrate proven experience working in cross-functional teams to come up with ideas far better than anyone could ever do alone and to foster a shared sense of ownership and success.
- On the road to becoming a trusted by ollegaues and clients as a source for ongoing thought leadership and counsel.
- Be brilliant while also being kind, generous and fun to work with.
- Be self motivated and self-directed.
Please provide relevant work samples or website link for review. Thank you!
225 North Michigan Avenue, Floor 21, Chicago, IL 60601