As part of the DDB Group, C14TORCE is a creative agency with headquarters in Barcelona. Working as an integrated agency, it represents the global account for SEAT and creates, develops and distributes all creative assets for 360 advertising campaigns, which are subsequently adapted to the local markets. With a network of offices across 10 different countries C14TORCE is a true 360° network and has full visibility of SEAT´s global communication needs.
You will take all the available digital data and, using your analytical skills, come up with clear, actionable insights that helps drives business goals.
You will also use your findings to drive the on-site testing, targeting in order to optimize our digital experience for sales and service sites across all digital platforms.
You will work closely with the Performance Manager and UX & CX team to understand key user challenges and the best way to ensure we are able to tag, measure and report back on new initiatives driven from insights.
- Take responsibility and proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey on all sites, considering external best practice and current and future trends
- Conduct deep dive analysis (Quantitative & Qualitative), provide regular insight in all aspects of the digital user journey to pull out trends and reporting in the performance in order to improve the conversion rate of key customer journeys and digital channels
- Proactively monitor our websites for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights clearly around the Digital team and wider business as necessary to drive change
- Daily collaboration with the Performance Manager for traffic monitoring and UX & CX team for continuous optimization of the site and shop and each of its actions, strategies and campaigns
- Collaboration in the definition and continuous improvement of the digital assets (owned, paid, earned media), design and web usability, with the objective of obtaining a better user experience and maximizing the conversion Communication Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good judgement and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and be conversant with people at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working both client side and agency side
- A broad web/eCommerce/digital background with experience of sales optimization
- High Data interpretation and analysis skills
- Proven knowledge of Omniture and Adobe Analytics Tools; Adobe Target, etc. Google Analytics is a plus
- High knowledge of performance KPIs and clear understandable Dashboards
- Excellent reasoning ability: Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Experience with a tag management solution
- Oversee the implementation of code and pixels on our websites to enable comprehensive data capture
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Great Autonomy in working in fast pace environment
- Highly analytical and well-structured mind-set