ACD - Art Director
Here's what you’ll do:
- Collaborate w to create concepts that fit the space you’re working within i.e. social media content, digital ads, experiential, etc.
- See work through from rough concept to finish and ship
- Responsible for successfully "directing" multiple aspects of the components (whether it be art or copy driven) of a campaign
- Exhibit organizational skills when dealing with production partners. Has an understanding of how to work with and direct partners according to the concept, how to discuss talent, lighting, set design, post effects, and how these properties affect the final product.
- Responsible for understanding film. Should have a broad awareness of directors and their work and be able to identify their particular strengths and their appropriateness to a particular project.
- Comfortable presenting your work to Creative Directors, upper management and to Clients
- Take direction from CDs, GCDs and ECDs and show progress on feedback
- Stays current and savvy to trends in advertising but also in culture in general
- Seeks out improvement, training & growth opportunities
- Experience with external creative vendors (illustrators, production houses, photographers etc.)
- Effectively communicates in a business-like manner with a diverse range of people, both internally, with clients, and within the DDB Network
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 6+ years agency experience
- Ability to plan, create, and present powerful concepts and executions
- Award winning or highly recognized work a big plus*
- Full trust in covering client meeting, shoot, running day-to-day while creative lead is out.
- Is responsible for making sure teams deliver work that is on strategy, revisions that address feedback
- Proactively seeking opportunities to push work to the next level
- Providing guidance/direction to others—thinking beyond their own work
- Loops in management for sign-off on work