TRACK DDB is on fire producing kick-ass work for some of the biggest brands around. And if you’ve got the chops and creds to keep fuelling the flames as an Sr. Intermediate to Senior Project Manager, we want to talk with you.
We are looking for someone to work together with our account team, resourcing and creative teams to successfully move CRM and other digital projects through to completion…on time and on budget, in a fast-paced agency environment.
If that isn’t enough, we also need all of the following:
· Oversees execution of cross-functional data and development projects from initiation through release.
· Works in partnership with account team, resourcing, and creative to create and prioritize workstreams against the available technical resources.
· Responsible for tracking iteration progress, actively contributing to design discussions, issue resolution and removing obstacles to ensure delivery commitments are met.
· Experience with planning and executing CRM projects, as well as full lifecycle web development projects, required (apx. work allocation is 60-80% CRM, 20-40% web development)
· Manages workload, and mentoring of Jr. PM
· Reports to the Director of Project Management
· 4+ years of CRM and web development delivery experience with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility
· Able to drive development projects from discovery to development and release
· Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
DDB is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.