We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are recruiting for 2 positions, one that supports our Client Service Team, reporting to the Executive Vice President, Director of Strategic Planning; and the second that supports the Creative Team, reporting to the Vice President, Executive Creative Director. In either position, you would provide administrative support in a confidential and professional manner and assist in organizing and facilitating the most effective use of the teams' time.
While the role of an Administrative Assistant is dynamic and no list of responsibilities will be exhaustive, your overall day-to-day will include the following:
- Assist with research on new business
- Prepare routine correspondence in Word or Excel and performs other clerical duties
- Assist in the preparation and review of PowerPoint presentations
- Facilitate interoffice communication
- Screening and directing calls as required
- Reviewing, sorting, & processing expenses, time transfers, etc.
- Sort, prioritize and handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Maintain filing system and create databases as required including executive reports
- Coordinate appointments and organize meetings including preparing agendas, and coordinating schedules
- Responsible for the delivery, content and excellence of presentation decks and slides and all other correspondence
- Organize and assist in coordinating the day-to-day activities
- Corresponds with clients, prospects, and other Agencies (both Internal & External to the network) as required
- Familiar with Anderson operations including policies, staff, clients and network
- Coordinate travel requests, arrangements and itineraries
- Organize off-site meetings, seminars, general meetings and internal special events
- Assist with special projects as required
- Post-secondary degree/diploma
- 3-5 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Comprehensive computer literacy, ideally on Mac & PC
- Exceptional proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills, time, project and multiple priority management
- Experience with research and developing reports a definite asset.
- Investigative, resourceful and solutions driven
- Strong communication skills with excellent listening abilities
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A pro-active team player with an exceptional ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
- High concentration
- Flexibility and ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to work overtime
- Ability to work with all levels of seniority within the Omnicom and DDB network
- Professional manner/dress at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.