What we believe
At DDB, we believe that creativity is the most powerful force in business. We strive to maintain a culture that is wildly creative and as human as the work that we do.
By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach’s notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
We seek out people who challenge themselves, have a relentless curiosity, and overcome anything thrown their way.
What we need
The Junior Analyst is a hands-on role requiring sound knowledge in core analytics and data science methodology and tools; experience in a client service-oriented role; and the ability to produce and deliver thoughtful presentations that create an impact.
- Contribute to highly visible, integrated campaigns; generate insights to optimize marketing performance, and connect measurable KPIs to business objectives
- Work with client teams throughout project lifecycles to establish consistent systems for data collection and measurement
- Partner with other agencies to drive campaign optimization, drive insights, measure impact and integrate into third-party measurement vehicles
- Synthesize complex data inputs into a compelling story and narrative
- Contribute to the development and advancement of cutting-edge analytic capabilities, techniques, and technology adoption to solve new business challenges
- Visualize data and design reporting deliverables to distribute across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of marketing/advertising/research principles and thought leadership regarding new marketing analytics methodologies, techniques, tools & technology, and the big players disrupting the space
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of enterprise analytics/data mining/exploration tools for web, media, customer, social listening, search, syndicated data, and survey/research
- Knowledge of digital advertising technologies and research techniques (Google/DCM, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, comScore, Kantar, etc.)
- Aptitude to quickly onboard with proprietary DDB/Omnicom-owned tools
- Expert skills in spreadsheet functions such as pivots, advanced formulas/macros, multi-spreadsheet links (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative working environment
- Passionate about creating, interpreting, and applying data to generate insights and optimizations to create deeper connections between brands and consumers
- Experience balancing left-brained analytical fact-finding, paired with right-brained intuition and storytelling
- A proven collaborator with strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills a must
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts and procedures in plain terms to clients and internal stakeholders
- Comfortable with occasional ambiguity but a driver of rigor to refine ongoing processes
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Decision Science, Economics, Information Management Studies, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Experience pitching and winning new business is preferred
Think you can help shape a new generation of work? Give us a shout.
DDB reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and to carrying out this policy at all of its offices. It shall be the policy of DDB to (1) recruit, select, hire, train, promote, pay, discipline and terminate employees in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, alienage, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis upon which discrimination against or harassment of employees or applicants for employment is prohibited under any applicable federal, state or local equal opportunity employment laws and (2) ensure that all personnel actions are administered without discrimination in violation of applicable law.