We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Coordinator is to assist the Account Service team in the management of the client/brand business. The focus of this role is on improving communication internal and external.
- Understands the process from A to Z; not only how things get done, but why. Is active vs. passive in their pursuit of this knowledge
- Understands simple agency financial management (revenue, expenses, profit)
- Works with Account Executive or Project Manager to proactively anticipate budget issues
- Accurately prepares and issues all status, contact reports, meeting notes and budget reports and issues them to the client and agency team
- Helps monitors timelines and budgets on projects, alerting supervisor of any potential problems
- Maintains and is the keeper of all relevant brand information (e.g. client/agency briefs, reels, timing, plans, estimates, reconciliations, research results, etc.).
- Helps the Account Executive set up all client and internal meetings, ensuring reference documents are available and all necessary attendees are present
- Understand client and agency structure; how and why decisions are made, who makes them and what’s important to them
- Focuses on delivery and understanding the importance of managing client expectations
- Helps to proof read all presentations, layouts and final art to ensure accuracy
- Manage the administration aspects of projects (opening dockets, status reports, client lists, updating brand bible)
- Assist in research preparation if needed
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with agency partners and all agency departments (creative, production, project management, studio, media, finance) through their delivery and focus on detail
- Play a support role in the agency’s pursuit of new business
Qualities & Qualifications
- Curious, has a can-do attitude
- Strong people skills, team player
- Ability to communicate in a business-like manner
- Willingness to learn presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro
- University degree with an aptitude for science
- Career development plan: Account Executive
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application, in the form of a resume and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.