Tribal’s success has always been driven by its strong Client relationships and as a part of our dedicated team this Account Director will work to develop Client business and give strategic direction one of Tribal Worldwide’s biggest automotive accounts.
We are looking for an Account Director with both a solid understanding of digital channels and experience in content creation and campaign management within fast-paced agencies. If successful, you will join our dynamic and ambitious team, tasked with delivering creative ideas and campaigns on one of our key accounts.
You will be a key point of contact for the client, working closely with all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for. You will be responsible for knowing all work in progress and should become known as the source of all project information. You should aim to handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner and with minimum supervision at this level.
- Managing projects and account responsibilities, working as a team player
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met, demonstrating initiative
- Managing individual project budgets and reporting into senior team members by providing billing information and reconciliations when necessary
- Establishing priorities and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Arranging meetings and issuing accurate minutes as promptly as possible
- Working with Project Management to prepare proposals and timing plans
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised
- Keeping account team and client up to date with competitive news and market trends
- Previous experience delivering creative ideas and campaign content for digital channels.
- Strong experience working on large and fast paced accounts
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience in selling and presenting concepts, technical approaches and estimates
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, Morrisons, Guinness, Exxon Mobil and Fitness First for 20 years.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.