Senior Healthcare Writer
The Senior Medical Writer will primarily be writing all manner of materials (leave pieces, conference materials, details aids) about a range of therapy areas for leading health and pharmaceutical companies across Europe.
You will also guide, support and produce outstanding, medically accurate, campaign material to bring our clients’ brand strategies to life in the most creatively compelling way possible.
With a solid background in a healthcare advertising agency, you will:
- Be able to write catchy, persuasive copy that sells every healthcare client's products and services
- Brainstorm copy ideas and possible angles for brands in all sorts of therapy areas
- Be used to agency life, meeting deadlines and a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Be a wealth of original ideas for ad campaigns
- Be able to contribute to strategic thinking across a diverse portfolio
- Liaise with creative and account teams and the clients to move the projects from concept to completion
With an active interest in developments in medicine, you will also keep up to date with the technology and channels for communication to healthcare professionals.
Finally, you will be keen to join a hard-working, close-knit and, refreshingly, ego-free group of communications professionals, who care not only about what they do, but how they do it.
We look forward to meeting you.
You know that feeling when you see, do or hear great stuff. It makes you feel, well, great on the inside. At DDB Remedy our focus is health communication. Everyday pains or chronic liver infection. YouTube content or an international congress. South Korea or Brazil and everywhere in between. Our mantra is to always push ourselves to do great stuff. Whether it’s through the insights we find, the work we produce, the behaviour we change, the influences we generate, the people we help or ultimately, the success we bring to a brand; great stuff is what drives us.
Last year, some of that great stuff won awards at Cannes Lions, Eurobest, Epica and Clio’s.