We’re looking for a second assistant for the Top Managers in the agency. The candidate will be in charge of the organization of their agenda and meetings and will coordinate work activities in and out the agency.
- Book travel arrangements for the Senior Managers
- Review all the expenses claim documents and submit them for approval.
- Help Senior Managers organizing their agenda/meeting needs (room reservations, Technical needs, etc).
- Booking the cars for Senior managers’ meetings in SEAT.
- Schedule meetings with admin software for management team. (Zoom).
- Control of the SEAT passes.
- Manage catering requests for VIP meetings from SEAT and C14 Senior management.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment & mobile needs for Senior Managers.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and the Torre Mapfre security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities (celebrations, conferences)
- At least 3 year of proven experience in a similar role
- Experience coordinating senior managers agendas
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organisational abilities.
- Perfect English oral and written communication skills.