Account Coordinator, DDB Public Relations
US: DDB Public Relations (DDB PR) is a creativity-driven, results-oriented public relations agency with a full-service offering. The integrated public relations discipline of DDB Canada, one of Canada’s most creatively acclaimed marketing communications agencies, includes brand building programming, media and influencer relations, social media, experiential, and issues and crisis communications.
YOU: A creative and highly motivated individual with an interest in taking your career in public relations to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and meticulously organized with 1-2 years experience in public relations. They will possess excellent research skills and will excel at media and influencer relations, event coordination, monitoring and reporting.
The Account Coordinator will assist the team with various tasks including: performing essential groundwork for client programs, tracking client coverage, generating industry reports, conducting media and influencer relations, and offering account support for client and internal company events.
- Event Coordination: Organization of event logistics, supplier relations and coordination, on-site media and influencer relations, and event support.
- Media and Influencer Relations: Develop and maintain media lists, proactive and reactive media relations, review press clippings qualitative analysis, implement product evaluation programs, research and vet influencer partners, develop editorial and speaking opportunity calendars.
- Writing and Research: Conduct industry research and develop select media materials, story pitches, traditional and social media audits, detailed reports, etc.
- Education: College/University graduate in Communications/PR or related discipline
- Work Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in an agency setting
- Technological Competencies: Proficient use of Microsoft Office to conduct daily business and communication, working knowledge of media monitoring tools (CISION, Infomart, NetBase, Klear, etc).
- Central downtown location with creative and friendly office culture
- Free daily coffee and ice cream, weekly bagels and monthly catered lunches
- Agency game room, equipped with ping pong, foosball and board games
- Opportunity to work with some of the country's top communicators
DDB is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.