You have an innate ability to balance multiple projects at once, without breaking a sweat – or a deadline. You have a deep respect for great creative … and the creative department respects you. And because you’re all that, you obviously belong on an award-winning team.
DDB is looking for a passionate and driven Account Executive to join the ranks of their Toronto account management team to help develop and drive the execution of integrated programs across various channels.
You must be motivated and hardworking, be able to successfully manage multiple projects in record speed, ask great questions, identify and solve problems, and have the confidence to bring a new brand of thinking into the agency. As an Account Executive, you must be a team player with outstanding communications skills and high attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or diploma in Marketing or Advertising
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as an Account Coordinator at an advertising agency, preferably working on integrated, multi-channel programs
- A keen interest and passion for great creative work, and you’ll do everything it takes to get there
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and strategically
- Training in juggling. But seriously, you’re able to multitask with the best of them
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation skills
About DDB Canada
DDB Canada is the most creatively acclaimed, internationally recognized marketing communications agency in Canada. Known for advertising that generates significant results for clients, DDB Canada is a "total communications company" whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business. DDB Canada has offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal and Toronto. The agency's integrated marketing disciplines include: public relations, event management, digital, social, mobile, branding, design, data and analytics, CRM, mass and marketing.
DDB is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.