Motion Graphics Designer
we are unlimited is building an in-house production and post production studio, and is seeking a passionate, creative and talented Motion Graphics Designer who wants to help a great team create outstanding video content. The motion graphic designer should have an expert eye for detail, an in-depth knowledge of leading industry tools and software, a refined visual style, and a fearless approach to creative expression and new challenges.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
- 5+ years of motion graphic design experience, preferably in a post/vfx house or agency environment.
- Mastery of 2D and/or 3D motion graphic techniques in After Effects.
- Cinema 4D knowledge a plus, but not necessary.
- Illustration and animation skills also a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient user of Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and branding.
- Creative mind and storyteller.
- Serious attention to detail.
- A willingness and desire to be proactive.
- Obsessive organizational skills.
- Experience taking creative direction and feedback.
- Work with creative teams, producers and studio manager to create an array of motion graphic video content and overlays for use by clients across multiple platforms, including but not limited to digital video content, brand films, and social media.
- Work will include 2D and 3D motion graphics and animation.
- Basic audio editing, effect, and music selection may be needed.
- Follow creative direction and art direction responsibly and effectively.
- Clearly and confidently articulate thoughts, conceptualize approaches, ideas and solutions based on your knowledge, design skill and graphical expertise.
- Uphold graphic aesthetic and integrity of original design while producing a high volume of new assets.
- Work well and closely with department’s designers, video editors and audio engineers.
- Participate on any project or team to which assigned.
- Juggle multiple assignments at once.
- Receive constructive art direction and design feedback from the team.
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.