Army Contract Manager
Army Contracts Manager
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The successful candidate must possess a demonstrated ability to deal with project deadlines and ambiguity.
- Candidate must be well versed and have an in-depth understanding of all principles of the procurement process in a government environment from inception of a requirement to the close out of the file.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, resourceful and organized, taking ownership of all assigned work.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
- A minimum of five (5) years, full-time, contemporary, directly related experience
- Thorough knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR); and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Familiarity with the Service Act, Advance Notifications, and Justifications for Non-Competitive Procurements, Buy American Act, Small Business Subcontracting Business Plans, Certificates of Cost and Pricing Data as well as standard and specialized terms and condition.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- US Citizenship required. Must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information. Having dual citizenship may preclude you from being able to meet this requirement.
At DDB we believe that creativity is the most powerful force in business. As a full-service advertising agency offering our clients in-house capabilities ranging from strategic planning, research and analytics, account and project management, to creative services including ideation, design and production across all forms of media. We believe in building brands by creating platform ideas that define a new way for clients and consumers to think about the Brand. Our ideas are big and powerful enough to create consumer enthusiasm about the brand and ultimately build our clients’ business.