We are looking for an Account Executive with prior agency experience, a passion for digital and a head for numbers to join our dynamic and ambitious team on one of our most high-profile integrated accounts.
Our account team is the bridge between client and agency and the voice of the client within the agency. You will be working closely with Account Manager, Account Directors and all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for.
Over time you will develop a relationship with our day-to-day clients and communicate with them across several projects. You will also be tasked to help with the preparation of both client facing and internal documents such as meeting notes, project updates and financial documentation. More senior account handling team members will review this work and mentor you to step up to the next level.
The Key Responsibilities
- Being the day-to-day contact on all projects they are managing – the senior members of the account team will support when necessary
- Arrange weekly status meetings with the client and issue accurate minutes promptly.
- Working with Project Management to prepare proposals, production estimates, timing plans and research proposals
- Keeping an overview of project deadlines and requests whilst ensuring the client is kept up to date
- Previous experience working in an agency environment and understanding of agency business
- Digital agency experience is an advantage
- An understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Strong passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Personable and a team player
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of principles of accounting and experience in using spreadsheets for financial management of projects
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of tasks across multiple projects
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.