Associate Social Strategy Director
The Associate Social Strategy Director is responsible for becoming a true partner to the creative team and the creative development process. You have the ability to translate creative platforms into social concepts while keeping a watchful eye over the partner needs and client expectations.
The Associate Director will help mentor and develop an engaged junior team of social strategists and report directly to the Group Social Strategy Director. You will develop creative briefs and ensure all work is strategically focused while partnering closely with cross-functional teams to fine-tune social process and explore engaging ways for people to connect with our founding client McDonald’s.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 6+ years dedicated to the social space; 2+ years managing a team.
- Hold a degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Possess strong, empathetic collaboration and client engagement skills.
- Understand social channels and trends both as a user and creator.
- Know the latest social specifications, restrictions and guidelines.
- Be able to formulate social POVs for a variety of audiences / skill levels.
- Be able to turn data into insights and mine for data-driven ah-ha moments.
- Be proficient in developing campaign, channel & influencer strategies.
- Clearly communicate social media plans to ensure flawless execution.
- Track goals and analyze results for both paid and organic content.
- Get to know the communities and identify actionable social insights.
What you bring to the team:
- Exceptional writing skills and an eye for detail.
- Familiarity with paid social and post optimization.
- Hardworking with a knack for getting things done.
- The ability to be nimble and accept feedback.
- Passion for internet culture and social trends.
You will get bonus points for:
- Experience with social publishing tool, like Sprout.
- Experience with social listening tool, such as Netbase.
- Community management, copywriting or video editing.
- Previous QSR experience or omni-channel business.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.