Senior Creatives(Copywriter+Art Director)
We are currently looking for amazing Senior Copywriters and Art Directors who can bring both experience and expertise to the creative process.
We are looking for top talent that overtime have built a solid reputation for consistently delivering world-class creative business communications and are ready for and interested in helping to shape a new generation and body of work.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 4-6 years of copywriting &/or art direction and design experience.
- Works well with the Client Service and Strategic Planning teams regarding marketing and creative strategies for brand concepts, providing insight and challenging the brief as appropriate in order to raise the agency’s creative offering.
- Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve the creative product.
- Generates and develops concepts and ideas, which meet the requirements of the brief as well as the client’s-branding standards that are of a consistently high standard.
- Understands and accepts the need to amend, revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients.
- Participates in (and may lead) brainstorming sessions.
- Ensures all work is done to agreed deadlines and within budget often monitoring the progress of more junior staff.
- Multi-tasks, working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Is involved in the production process including casting, dealing with production companies and directors, as well as work with typographers, designers and printers.
- Possesses excellent written and presentation skills.
- Is able to sell a creative idea passionately and persuasively ensuring its link to the brief.
- Keeps up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
- Mentors more junior talent on the creative team sharing their knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Works well in a team, has developed a reputation for cooperation and teamwork.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with discretionary company match
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
- Dogs in the office
DDB SF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB SF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. DDB SF will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.