We are currently looking for amazing Senior Copywriters and Art Directors who can bring both experience and expertise to the creative process.
We are looking for top talent that overtime have built a solid reputation for consistently delivering world-class creative business communications and are ready for and interested in helping to shape a new generation and body of work.
- 4-6 years of copywriting &/or art direction and design experience.
- Works well with the Client Service and Strategic Planning teams regarding marketing and creative strategies for brand concepts, providing insight and challenging the brief as appropriate in order to raise the agency’s creative offering.
- Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve the creative product.
- Generates and develops concepts and ideas, which meet the requirements of the brief as well as the client’s-branding standards that are of a consistently high standard.
- Understands and accepts the need to amend, revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients.
- Participates in (and may lead) brainstorming sessions.
- Ensures all work is done to agreed deadlines and within budget often monitoring the progress of more junior staff.
- Multi-tasks, working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Is involved in the production process including casting, dealing with production companies and directors, as well as work with typographers, designers and printers.
- Possesses excellent written and presentation skills.
- Is able to sell a creative idea passionately and persuasively ensuring its link to the brief.
- Keeps up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
- Mentors more junior talent on the creative team sharing their knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Works well in a team, has developed a reputation for cooperation and teamwork.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
DDB is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.