Social Account Executive
- Be a key point-of-contact for Agency Partners and Clients.
- Assist in Strategic Planning: Creative Brief Development, Tactical Planning, Research, Target Insight Mining.
- Work internally to ensure social campaigsn are truly integrated with mass advertising channels.
- Meet and liaison with Clients and Agency Partners to discuss and identify marketing communications opportunities and requirements.
- Execute social-specific campaigns that bring the mass advertising concept to life in social channels.
- Provide input during development of projects based on insights and knowledge of Client preferences.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings for status reports/updates, presentations and regroup sessions.
- Compile and distribute post meeting documents detailing key discussion items and next steps.
- Scheduling and managing the approval processes on a by-project basis.
- Organization of pertinent Client and Agency documents, maintaining the organization of the existing information database.
- Travel to the client & productions may be required.
- Collaborate with social platform contact to help optimize social concepts, therefore delivering on platform best practices.
- Deliver and traffic final assets to Clients + media agency for implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well with team members.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working on social campaigns with high-production value and a large volume of assets.
- Aptitude to take in the larger picture and think like strategic partner.
- Able to work effectively and confidently across departments and at all management levels (internally and externally).
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle and work well under pressure.
- Familiarity with all key social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.).
- 3-5 years advertising Account Management experience. Previous social experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required (business, marketing, or advertising strongly preferred).