DDB is looking for a talented, experienced Brand Designer to join our multidisciplinary design practice. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to define the look and feel for nationwide and international campaigns; create, evolve and manage brand guidelines for our clients; and bring a high level of polish to our product. You’ll work on print, TV, out-of-home, and the odd curveball. Your team will be diverse, smart, and collaborative, and you’ll be part of a vibrant work culture at Canada’s most creatively acclaimed, internationally-recognized agency.
Here’s the checklist of what you need to bring:
• A post-secondary degree or diploma in design or a related field
• Deep knowledge of design principles, with top-notch layout and typography skills
• Experience in logo design & brand development
• An understanding of design for broadcast, including the ability to conceptualize motion graphics
• Familiarity with print production processes
• A detail-oriented, collaborative, and self-starting work ethic
• Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, with the capacity to handle multiple projects at once
• Great presentation skills, along with an ability to justify and defend your work
• Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, working in a Mac OS environment
• A strong portfolio of work
About DDB Canada
Known for advertising that generates significant results for clients, DDB Canada is a "total communications company" whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business. DDB Canada has offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Montreal and Toronto. The agency's integrated marketing disciplines include: public relations, event management, digital, social, mobile, branding, design, data and analytics, CRM, mass and marketing.
DDB is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted