Strategists are resourceful and always looking to synthesize unique and unexpected insights that inspire brilliant ideas. This role will specifically drive innovation in our clients’ industry.
- Develops insights from consumer research, brand understanding, marketplace data, culture
- Crafts creative briefs, provides clear inspiring briefings to creatives and remains an active contributor throughout creative development
- Ensures that campaigns are strategically rooted in means to measure and drive campaign effectiveness
- Ensure strong collaborative relationships across internal agency teams and externally with agency and client partners to consistently elevate the quality of thinking and ideas applied to the client business
- Ensure all deliverables required from the Strategy Group, internally and externally, are provided in an efficient and timely manner
- Looks beyond the commonly accepted approach and seeks opportunities for modifying and adapting existing practices. Where possible pursues new ideas or innovative approaches
- 5+ years of experience as a strategist or equivalent
- Experience developing effective consumer journeys and personas.
- Ability to read, interpret and synthesize information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data
- Ability to produce well-written research reports, presentations and results to clients and agency
- Organized individual who can prioritize, meet deadlines, improve processes and manage time effectively
- Strong qualitative research and analytic skills with quantitative skills a plus
- Proven experience in creating innovative insight-driven strategies
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Strong writing and presenting skills