Junior QA Analyst
Junior QA Analyst
Here at Tribal DDB Toronto we’re looking for a Junior QA Analyst to join our top-notch team. You will report to our QA Manager and have the opportunity to work on integrated campaigns on one of the world’s largest automotive brands.
You will be working as part of an 8-person QA team under senior leadership. You will work both independently as well as with the larger group depending on the task and deadline. You will also work closely with developers and project managers.
The winning candidate does not need prior QA experience, but will demonstrate a keen sense of detail and enjoy deep diving to pick out bugs and issues. We believe in mentorship and working as a team, so you will receive on-the-job training to bring you up to speed on how to use bug tracking tools to file and organize bugs.
- Post-secondary degree
- High attention to detail
- Previous work experience in a demanding environment
- Experience in bug tracking tools an asset
- Able to communicate well
- Quick learner who enjoys problem solving
- Proactive and supportive team player
- French/English bilingual an asset
- Test emails for various email clients
- Use software like Email on Acid to cross-platform test (http://emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/)
- Test websites across various browsers and mobile devices using software like Browserstack (http://browserstack.com)
- Verify data sets
- Log defects and track them proactively and follow them through to closure
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistency of testing
- Work with other departments to ensure client expectations of quality are being met
- Communicate current progress and any problems encountered
- Proofreading/Copy Verification (training provided as necessary)
Tribal DDB is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.