Account Executive (Contract)
We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
We are looking for an experienced client services professional to join our team supporting our Health & Pharmaceutical Clients. The role of an Account Executive on our team looks something like the following, although this may not be an exhaustive list:
- Clearly summarize all communication with client (contact reports) and communicate key decisions to the team
- Prepare for all client and internal meetings, ensuring reference documents are available and all necessary attendees are present
- Learn the client’s business and competitive landscape and be prepared to participate in client meetings
- Help prepare POVs as required through online research
- Develop presentation decks to communicate with clients and other parties
- Works with the account director to develop tactical briefing documents and brief the creative team on projects
- Help the Account Director manage all financial aspects (setting up monthly billing meetings, reading job sums, preparing job transfers, estimating tactical projects) of the account, including profitability
- Assist in research preparation, attend research sessions and communicate results to the team
- Develop and maintain good working partnerships with clients, agency partners and all agency departments (creative, production, project management, studio, media, finance)
- Play a key role in the agency’s pursuit of new business
- Learn and follow all client processes and guidelines and ensure that all team members do as well
- Work with Project Manager to develop and maintain all client timelines
- Clearly summarizes meeting notes for all internal meetings and distributes to the team
- Assists in strategic planning preparation and strategy sessions as required
- Attend and participate in studio briefings as needed
Qualities & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will have the following background and experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant Agency experience.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma.
- Experience in, or with, Pharmaceutical companies. U.S. experience a definite asset.
- A background which includes Science or Health.
- Curious, not afraid to research
- Strong people skills, team player
- Good business writing skills
- Good presentation skills (or willingness to learn)
- Familiar with agency process, client procedures, agency roles and responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Acrobat Pro
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.