Digital Marketing Strategist/Analyst (Contract)
Digital Marketing Strategist/Analyst - 6 month contract
The Digital Marketing Analyst will pair their considerable digital marketing experience with skills in data collection, analytics and storytelling to deliver valuable insights and evidence-driven strategy for our internal teams and clients. They must have experience in finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategy. They will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity and toolsets.
- Act as digital SME and work directly with clients, team members and senior leadership to develop analytics strategies
- Demonstrated analytical ability with digital measurement. Experience understanding digital behaviours to implement actions/optimizations that improve profitability and drive revenue
- Configure web analytics platforms and lead/advise/implement tagging strategies that align with overall business objectives
- Lead analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexity across a broad cross section of agency teams
- Interpret analytical findings and/or recommend an approach and solution(s) that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project, company, and stakeholder needs
- Drive improvement in digital testing design and interpretation.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly business performance goals and provide trend analysis
- Develop and deliver dashboards to stakeholders
You Must Have:
- Curious, self-starter, works independently and within a team environment
- Undergraduate degree in social sciences, business, computer science, mathematics or related quantitative discipline
- 3+ years analytical experience: strong presentation skills, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, assertive & proactive, able to simplify and package complex ideas for presentation
- Deep knowledge of digital, social and mobile marketing principles within the context of broader mass communications
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and documentation for web analytics implementation including KPI development, tagging and report automation.
- Expert level capabilities with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Experience with tag management platforms (DTM, GTM, Tealium IQ, Ensighten Manage)
- Experience with SQL to access and analyze data
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
- Strong knowledge base in all facets of web analytics(data capture, measurement, reporting and translation into business and/or behavioural insights) is a plus
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with R and/or Python
- Proficiency with statistical analysis (regression models, cluster or factor analysis)
- Experience designing, supporting, executing and interpreting research projects and experiments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.