Business Development Manager/Director
In our 20th year, Tribal Worldwide London is experiencing terrific growth and as a result of increasing new business and demand from the market, we are looking for a Business Development Manager/Director to lead our Business Development and Marketing Team.
We are looking for a driven and experienced business development manager who, has good knowledge of the agency and digital landscape and ideally already has at least 5 plus years’ experience of leading new business at an agency.
To be successful, the right person needs to be driven, great with people, a competent writer, comfortable defining a strategic approach and developing winning proposals, a pro at coordinating and delivering pitch presentations, along with strong experience in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies that engage audiences at scale.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Be responsible for the creation, strategy and delivery of the new business and marketing plan across the agency / working with our Exec Board, New Business and PR agency Partners
- Responsible for the development, nurturing and reporting of the pipeline in line with set KPI’s and financial targets
- Helping us understand the client's unique business needs and pain points outside of the brief, and develop strategic responses/competitive analyses and interactions that connect with the client
- Driving and owning the sales process: from marketing and prospecting to creds presentations, proposals and pitches
- The qualification and coordination of RFQ’s, RFI’s, RFP’s and ITT’s
- Providing editorial oversight, including copywriting, editing and formatting of proposals, press releases, thought leadership, etc.
- Management and the creation of new business and marketing assets - From managing the bid library, to creating case studies, team bios and developing insights based on industry trends
- Identify, recommend, and implement enhancements to internal business processes
- Contribute to all other Business Development and Marketing initiatives as required
- Minimum 5 years (ideal) experience of business development, marketing or related experience within an agency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to formulate, write, and succinctly communicate our values, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities
- Have a passion for working with well known national and international brands
- Good understanding of digital and ideally a network of clients and intermediaries and press contacts
- Great organisational skills and good working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Keynote
- Ability to work autonomously and balance multiple projects while meeting quick turn-around deadlines
We’re Tribal Worldwide London.
We create the world’s most loved digital experiences.
We’re creative people. We’re technology people. We’re strategic people.
But most of all, we’re people people. We ideate, innovate, learn and iterate.
A specialist digital agency, we’ve been creating award-winning work for clients like Volkswagen, O2, ŠKODA, Adidas, Exxon Mobil and Wren Kitchens for 20 years.
A Tribal person is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard. You can see the whole picture and you care about the details. You want to make work that’s real, connected and great. Come and join us.
N.B This job description will not form part of the contract of employment unless specified otherwise.
Successful applicants will also be asked to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK and provide documentary evidence to support such status.