Motion Graphics Designer
As a member of the Interactive Design Department you will work across all our clients on a variety of projects. These projects can range from designing and building banner advertising, creating motion graphic elements, video editing for social media, creating website assets as well as crafting content for in-store installation projects.
You will work closely with other designers, creatives and developers to find the best solutions for our clients creatively and practically.
- You will deliver and encourage stunning digital concepts and designs of the highest standard to meet client briefs and expectations.
- You will produce quality work within a given timeframe and budget.
- You must be able to effectively communicate a creative rationale.
- You must be confident and able to make decisions independently.
- Have an outstanding portfolio..
- have great skills in all the usual design applications (AfterEffects, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D, HTML5 and 3rd party ad servers would be nice but not essential.
- Be a strong collaborator and a self-starter.
- Have experience as Digital Designer in an agency environment, working on multiple projects at a time.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance.
- Progressive training and development initiatives.
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance.
Tribal is a Total Experience agency. Thinking beyond the established customer experience, we work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
Made up of six practices - Customer Experience, Creative and Social, Tech Engineering, Business Consulting, Data Science and Innovation - they can stand apart or snap together to help our clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences. Exploring the intersection between brands, technology and real life, we develop ideas that connect with culture and uncover compelling ways that technology can add value to real people’s lives while delivering returns to our clients.
At Tribal, our 20-year creative heritage stretches all the way back to the pioneers of modern advertising and connects us to one of the world’s largest creative networks. Since the day we opened our doors, we were shaped by a culture of constant progress. We are a digital agency that always stays one step ahead of where the traditional meets the contemporary.
Find out more at: www.tribalworldwide.co.uk
Follow us at: www.linkedin.com/company/tribal-worldwide-london