Freelance Account Director
We are looking for a Freelance Account Director with experience in content creation and campaign management to join our dynamic and ambitious team on two of our key accounts.
You will be a key point of contact for the client, working closely with all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work we’re famous for. You will be responsible for knowing all work in progress and should become known as the source of all project information. You should aim to handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner and with minimum supervision at this level.
The Key Responsibilities
- Managing projects and account responsibilities, working as a team player
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met, demonstrating initiative
- Managing individual project budgets and reporting into senior team members by providing billing information and reconciliations when necessary
- Establishing priorities and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Arranging meetings and issuing accurate minutes as promptly as possible
- Working with Project Management to prepare proposals and timing plans
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation is stored and well organised
- Keeping account team and client up to date with competitive news and market trends
Key Essential skills/competencies
- Previous experience delivering creative ideas and campaign content for digital channels.
- Technical understanding of the principles of web builds, deployment process, tracking (Google Analytics experience is an advantage) and CMS
- Strong experience working on large and fast paced accounts
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience in selling and presenting concepts, technical approaches and estimates
- Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management