DDB Chicago - Digital Operations Manager
Digital Operations Manager
Department Role: Lead of the Deployment of Global Campaigns, Global central WOW/Process Development, Scope Dev/Tracking and Global Coordination
Reports to: Global Segment Lead – DDB Gum/Mint Fruity Confectionary Hub
The Digital Operations Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and training of all the Global programs from the Hub. It champions best practices and tools to facilitate communication, collaboration and reapplication throughout the markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The DOM will be focused on the operations to maximize performance and productivity on the Global Hub
- Main contact point of the LAM/EG+ team.
- Management and deployment of the Brand Campaign toolkits to different Regions and markets from MW Business.
- Management of the Master Plan of Fruity Confectionery Hub ensuring that all timelines and deliveries happen as planned.
- Strategically leads and connects the Hubs and markets by driving information sharing and creating sharing forums.
- Leads development and implementation of global ways of working and tools, leveraging technology where it makes sense
- Related to seamless communication, collaboration, coordination
- Evaluation/relationship assessment frameworks
- Scales implementation of key initiatives
- Management of the DAM system
- Oversees idea reapplication and implementation in local markets and helps drive overall efficiencies (i.e. ensuring market needs are captured, production budgets, timelines, celebrity negotiations).
- Facilitates Global copy adaptation and talent/usage materials requests.
- Develops and implements process for onboarding new Brand team members, partner agencies and network across markets.
- Day to Day Client commercial/procurement/operations lead
- Responsible of the design a solution plan and lead the implementation of local requirements when implementing a Global campaign in markets.
- Must be a simplifier and appreciate the challenge of creating order out of chaos
- Brings a strategic mindset to creating and solving for relationship, workflow or logistical challenges/opportunities
- Experience in creating/assessing workflow to create more efficient and effective ways to work together.
- Experience with developing and managing various type of compensation models (e.g., scope of work/fee based, retainer, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Global production and talent process
- Strong understanding of Global Operations
- Ideally, multinational experience within a networked agency org
- Written and Oral– All written and oral communication should reflect organized, logical thinking, be accurate, concise and persuasive.
- Demonstrate strong Listening skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Removes obstacles.
- Proactively looks for opportunities improve global network.
- Someone who is entrepreneurial, ambitious, tenacious and a self-starter.
- Decision making ability- heads off potential conflicts and problems before they materialize.
- Ability to manage, motivate and inspire team and further enhance their development and training.
- Provides vision and direction to team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 8 years of agency experience in account management.
- Experience in managing multiple people and working on multiple brands.
- Multinational experience a +
- Must have experience working with Global Accounts/Operations
- Experience working in Advertising industry