Tribal Worldwide is a global creative agency, drawing on its expertise in digital innovation as well as its heritage of creativity and insights to craft effective marketing solutions that connect brands to people.
We are looking for a talented mid-level UX Designer to create clean, thoughtful and strategically sound user experiences within, but not limited to the digital and mobile space. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Ability to collaborate with both Brand strategy and Creative leads to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Follow design guidelines, best practices and usability standards.
- Candidate will report to the Creative Director of Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Tribal Worldwide is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We also offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.