Account Supervisor Experience
The role is responsible for the coordination of client´s global campaigns and projects. It involves communicating clearly all the aspect of each campaign to all those involved and understanding both client´s and agency´s needs and objectives and liaise closely with them daily throughout projects.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their projects requirements.
- Presenting and negotiating (with specialized profiles if necessary) project plans and ensuring their correct implementation in the different markets.
- Working with all agency departments to ensure all projects are correctly developed.
- Work with the strategy team to brief the rest of the profiles involved in each of the projects.
- Ensure the correct implication both of client and agency profiles on the planned dates for projects.
- Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with client and suppliers at all stages.
- Arranging and scheduling meetings that fit with projects plans.
- Present and defend agency ideas with conviction.
- Proven experience of at least 6 years in an advertising agency and in Event.
- Car brand experience is a plus.
- Experience with dealers, point of sales and/or retail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Excellent attention to detail and effective organizational abilities.
- Office heavy user.
- High level of English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sexual orientation, or age.