DDB Chicago - Digital Account Executive (Senior)
The Account Executive is the Client’s main contact with the Agency on a day-to-day basis and is the representative within the Agency for the interests of the Brand. This position reports in to an Account Director.
- Be key point-of-contact for Agency Partners and Clients
- Assist in Strategic Planning: Creative Brief Development, Tactical Planning, Research, Target Insight Mining
- Meet and liaison with Clients and Agency Partners to discuss and identify marketing communications opportunities and requirements
- Execute integrated campaigns that involve broadcast production, social and digital streams.
- Provide input during development of projects based on insights and knowledge of Client preferences
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings for status reports/updates, presentations and regroup sessions
- Compile and distribute post meeting documents detailing key discussion items and next steps
- Scheduling and managing the approval processes on a by project basis
- Organization of pertinent Client and Agency documents, maintaining the organization of the existing information database
- Travel to the client & productions may be required
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well with team members
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Aptitude to take in the larger picture and think like strategic partner
- Able to work effectively and confidently across departments and at all management levels (internally and externally.)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle and work well under pressure
- 3-5 years Advertising Account Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree required (business, marketing, or advertising strongly preferred).