The Creative Copywriter is responsible for producing ideas and words, in partnership with an Art Director, under the supervision of the Creative Director. He / she is the starting point of an idea, delivering concepts based on a creative brief, that in turn produced from a developed strategy.
• Determine how best to represent a concept in words.
• Alongside an Art Director, understand how image & text combinations represent a concept.
• Develop the overall copy style of the assets relating to campaigns, or marketing actions.
• Review and approve copywriting developments, both by staff members or providers.
• Meet with clients to develop a message, approach, and copy style.
• Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, new advertising trends and techniques.
• Be punctual, with an understanding of correctly timing deliverables based on agency needs.
• Proven experience of at least 3 years in an advertising agency.
• Proven experience as Creative Copywriter.
• Able to demonstrate 360 communications expertise.
• Must be self-motivated, and able to manage both ideation projects and copy supervision.
• Must have excellent problem-solving skills, and love creative and technical challenges.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Effective organisational abilities.
• Native English oral and written communication skills.
• Perfect written and verbal communication skills
• Automotive marketing is a plus.