We are one of North America’s leading Health and Lifestyle agencies, and our goal here at Anderson DDB is to treat each brand’s success as its own. So whether the product brought to us is consumer or health-related, whether the audience is the general public or medical professionals, we’ll do the research, examine the market -- learn everything we need to know to raise awareness among target audiences.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Supervisor is a strong partner to their clients, Account, Creative & Strategy Directors, as they have a clear understanding of where the client’s business needs to be, and how their team can help deliver. In addition, they play a vital role in the training and development of the Account Executive and/or Account Coordinator.
Your responsibility as an Account Supervisor will include, but is not limited to, the following;
- Day to day account lead on all brand activities
- Approaches creative with enthusiasm and stimulates creative thinking with their clients and agency team.
- Ensures agency systems and procedures are adhered to and/or improved to ensure client expectations are fulfilled while agency profitability is protected.
- Proactively consults with key departments and divisions to keep them informed of upcoming workload; keeps account lead informed so there are no surprises.
- Has a sense of fiscal responsibility, and keeps the fiscal side of the account running responsibly.
- Contributes to new business pitches, as needed.
- Assesses and analyzes primary and secondary research and develop appropriate recommendations as needed.
- Prepares team for Springboard sessions, sharing target audience, product and competitive information, while identifying potential client issues and offering solutions/uncovering opportunities.
- Collaborates with Account Director and Strategic Planners to ensure the development of provocative, single-minded communications strategies.
- Helps to manage support staff (Account Executive, Account Coordinator)
- Forms strong bonds with clients; earning their respect and confidence
- Knowledgeable in both offline and online communications.
Qualities & Qualifications
Our preferred candidate would have the following qualifications;
- University Degree
- Excellent English skills both written and oral communications
- Leadership Skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Readiness for personal responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Well-developed knowledge of business practices
- In depth knowledge of relevant industry standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.