Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) at DCMN you will be fully responsible for managing and running a variety of ongoing multinational projects of a well-known brand with all its sub-brands. You will be the first point of contact for our client anticipate their needs. You will work closely with all of our internal teams to deliver outstanding marketing strategies and campaigns, covering a variety of marketing channels.
What you will be working on:
- Proactively manage client and business expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Identify new up-selling opportunities together with your team and how to grow our business with existing customers to exceed annual business goals
- Translate customer needs into new concepts and business potentials
- Handle all tasks and requirements in an autonomous working style
- Manage project and campaign timelines, deliverables, and budgets of varying complexity
- Act as the junction between our customers and the campaign teams by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring effective communication and excellent expectation management
- Pro-actively collaborate with our marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results
- Keep updated with the latest developments in the marketing industry, especially with exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital brands
- Represent our company at local events and trade shows as a marketing expert and proactively increase our reputation in the relevant target group
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in marketing or another related field
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital brands
- 5+ years of client service expertise – being able to build strong relationships with clients and deliver beyond their expectations
- Track record of running challenging customer accounts independently
- Very solid organizational, project management and account handling skills
- Advanced knowledge of the online & offline marketing channel landscape
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German - any additional language is a plus
- Data driven analytical thinker who is not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Ability to work, adapt and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Ability to mesmerise people with a friendly, open-minded, trustworthy and reliable personality
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.