Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- You perform our financial client and team analysis as well as controlling activities to ensure business success
- You develop reporting packages and forecasts for all of our national and international entities and teams
- You are responsible for our global planning, budgeting, and forecasting approach including the process for reporting on operational performance
- You provide relevant information to our teams and help them to grow and perform better by providing correct and comprehensive data
- You are the first point of contact for all internal requests regarding financial data and financial performance of companies and teams
- You support the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statement (BS, P&L & Cashflow)
- You aim to optimise existing processes and implement new ones to increase the quality of our data and make us work more efficiently
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong financial background (e.g. a degree in finance and accounting)
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- You love to work with financial numbers and large data sets with a strong analytical mindset
- Ability to wrap your head around abstract concepts and high attention to details
- Ability to build strong and impactful storylines based on data
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures, financial reporting best practices and general financial processes
- Understanding of financial software (e.g. Microsoft Dynamcis, Lucanet)
- You are curious and love to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English (our company language)
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.