(Junior) Offline Media Planner (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you’ll be working on:
- Optimising (performance) TV campaigns by using a planning system and our own Excel templates
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with the sales houses via phone and e-mail to keep them updated about the status of active campaigns and possible optimisations
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis to inform them about campaign results and evaluations by using our reporting templates (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Buying offline media campaigns as required by the client (e.g. TV, Radio, Print, OOH)
- Taking on administrative tasks as needed to keep things transparent and running smoothly
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Proficiency with Excel and an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. We use Dutch and English on a daily basis, so written and spoken fluency in both languages is essential.
- You love to be part of a team that collaborates and shares knowledge, but also enjoy working independently and taking ownership of your projects.
- You like getting creative every now and then and know how to produce and deliver high quality presentations.
- We feel that being humble is a great characteristic to have to keep open to learning. You can definitely impress us if you’re confident to own your mistakes and see them as a chance to grow.
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in Amsterdam full of radically supportive colleagues who believe work should also be fun
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and the chance to expand your skills on a daily basis
- Strong focus on a good work-life balance
- Work equipment that’s also free for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches
- Work in the exciting start-up scene with a strong connection to our headquarters in Berlin
- The chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.