Senior Product Owner (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- You are fully responsible for DCMN’s TV attribution solution, which serves many of our clients every day and is a core product for the DCMN brand.
- You define and communicate the product vision and roadmap to team members, customers and other relevant stakeholders.
- You own and write comprehensive product specifications & stories.
- You manage and prioritise backlog based on business value and monitor workload and progress.
- You see it as part of your role to stay on top of the latest tech industry innovations & trends, and share your insights and learning with your colleagues.
- You foster a culture of data-driven decision making.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- You are proactive and self-motivated, and have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner.
- You have a track record in building, delivering, and supporting complex marketing products.
- You have detailed knowledge and practical experience with agile methodologies, including SCRUM.
- You enjoy working closely with Engineers, Data Scientists and Campaign/Account Managers.
- You have a secret passion for design specifications and technical concepts, and pay great attention to detail in your work.
- You have developed a deep understanding of advertising technologies, analytics systems and mobile apps.
- You speak and write very good English. German is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with any other relevant documents conveniently through our application form - this makes it easy for both you and us.
Our recruitment process during COVID-19:
We are excited to review your application, and will invite you to join our (digital) recruitment process if there’s a match with one of our open positions. However, please be aware that we won’t be able to make a final hiring decision before the beginning of August in most cases. We aim for a smooth and speedy recruitment process, but will need more time than usual due to the current circumstances. For any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.