Senior Media Buyer (m/f/x)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.Join our ambitious, supportive and international team, and you’ll work on the following:
- Planning, negotiating, buying and ongoing optimization of TV (linear and OTT) campaigns across the Americas as well as other offline mediums
- Lead and develop strong relationships and communication with our partners to ensure the most cost-efficient ROI driven campaigns for our clients
- Work in tandem with a media analyst counterpart during the planning, negotiating, buying and ongoing optimization of offline marketing campaigns to ensure plans meet key client KPIs
- Interpretation of campaign results and clear communication of results to clients
- Advise digital-first companies on opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate and spread our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders by participating in pitches, events, conferences, and meetups
Of course we’ll need you to bring along a few things, including:
- 7+ years’ experience in short form national and local TV campaigns
- Perfect understanding of DRTV
- Previous experience with other offline media, especially OOH and radio, preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of different types of rates
- Strong network with buying houses and offline partners
- Entrepreneurial spirit with first-hand experience leading and working with a team
- Relevant work experience with e-commerce and/or digital first clients
- Knowledge of performance marketing and AdTech industries
- Familiarity with Nielsen, ComScore, Strada and/or other relevant planning/buying and insights tools
- Experience with OTT campaigns
- Believer in data with strong analytical skills, comfortable working with numbers and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Additional languages, especially Spanish, German, and/or French are a plus
And here’s what you’ll get in return for working with us:
- An awesome WeWork office space in the heart of Brooklyn full of radically supportive colleagues
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means regular massage sessions and pilates classes or an overseas conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home whenever you need
- A multicultural work environment, plus the chance to visit our international offices and apply for our exchange program. One year placement in New York, anyone?
- No hierarchies, freedom and full responsibility from day one. We believe top-down hierarchies just limit our progress – so we’ve created a whole new way of working
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and we encourage that this is always the case.