Working Student Recruiting & HR (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you’ll be working on:
- You will assist our Recruiter with global recruitment coordination. You will communicate with both candidates and Hiring Managers to set up interviews, gather feedback and facilitate decision making.
- As you gain experience in the field of recruitment, you support the team with screening applications and make sure that all candidates have a great experience throughout the recruitment process.
- You are a main point of contact for applicants and interact with them via phone, e-mail and LinkedIn/Xing.
- Depending on the team’s workload and your interests, you assistant the team with tasks in the area of People Operations (e.g. payroll, reporting & analytics) and People Relations (e.g. onboarding new employees, benefits)
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- You are interested in building high-performing teams and ensuring that our employees are engaged and constantly growing, and want to learn how to run Human Resources efficiently.
- You want to become an important part of a team and take ownership of your area of responsibility. We are excited about your ideas and approach to our everyday challenges!
- You are curious and want to learn, this is why you are proactive and involve yourself in projects that are interesting to you and generate value for DCMN.
- You are organized, communicative and want to work with People on a daily basis. Finding the right tone is crucial when speaking to both candidates and your colleagues.
- You know how to juggle several tasks at once. With our help, you’ll learn how to prioritise.
- Our company language is English, so we expect you to be fluent in speaking & writing. German is a plus, but not mandatory.
To be employed as a working student, you need to be enrolled with a university (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree). Ideally you will still be a student for at least one year when you apply, and are available for around 20 hours/week. During semester breaks you will be able to work up to 40 hours/week.
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.