Vice President Business Operations - India (m/f/d)
We believe in “people first” and have a growth mindset – this is how we consistently over achieve our goals.
In this role, you take responsibility for our success in the Indian market: You define and execute the business strategy of DCMN in India in accordance with the global strategy of the DCMN Group. As Vice President Business Operations (m/f/d) you work towards the exciting goal to scale DCMN to become the market leader for performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands!
What you'll be working on:
- You become the business leader for DCMN in India and take responsibility for its strategy, growth, and profit. Identifying new opportunities to grow DCMN in India is on top of your mind, and you know your market and its key players inside out.
- You lead, coordinate and motivate your team in Gurgaon, and take ownership of their development and success.
- You work closely with our experts from the Berlin headquarters and directly report to the Country Head of DCMN in India.
- You advise digital brands on opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns in India and internationally.
- You build strong, yield-rich and long-term relationships with new and existing clients in the Indian digital space and effectively communicate and evangelize our philosophy to relevant stakeholders.
- You visit industry trade shows and events, and travel to potential new clients to represent DCMN and pitch tailored marketing solutions.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- You have 12+ years of working experience in a similar environment (start-up, digital agency or similar).
- You have built strong leadership skills: You act as role model, empower people to succeed, and build successful (interdisciplinary) teams.
- You possess the know-how of digital brands and their unique needs, and have a large professional network in the industry.
- You have extensive experience with a wide range of B2C online & offline marketing campaigns and ad-tech solutions, and master relevant channels and their KPIs.
- You have very strong analytical skills and a love for data. PowerPoint and Excel are your preferred tools.
- You have a hands-on mentality and support where help is needed.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, and you are fluent in English. Any additional languages are a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- An exciting position within a smart and passionate international team.
- Gaining deep knowledge about performance-driven marketing campaigns and exciting digital brands
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means team lunches, work-life balance or a conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home at times
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work - our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
Sounds like you? To apply, please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.