Junior Insight Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- Support the team in all project-related tasks (questionnaire design, scripting, testing, fieldwork management, analysis and reporting, quality assurance) for many exciting brands from diverse industries.
- Use primary and secondary data to prepare 360° context overviews on given industries or clients to provide a solid basis for the work of our client teams
- Analyse competitors’ media spendings, strategy & positioning
- Create amazing presentations in PowerPoint based on our insight data
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- At least 6 months of experience in market research gained through an internship, as a working student or in a market research related job
- Good understanding of data and the ability to see the story behind the numbers
- Hunger for learning and growing into an insight expert
- Analytical and innovative mindset
- Curiosity to learn about digital brands and new marketing trends
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Willingness to take on responsibility for your own work from day 1
- Being a great team player is essential
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, and some experience with tools for statistical analysis (e.g. SPSS, STATA, Q)
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Sounds like you? To apply, please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.