Junior Client Growth Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
By joining our New York team, you would be part of a young and small team determined to grow DCMN in the US market. DCMN New York is essentially a start up. Our awesome team on the ground is doing just about everything from hiring to executing campaigns. Joining this team ensures a steep learning curve and the ability to truly make an impact across our entire company.
As a Client Growth Manager at DCMN you will be fully responsible for management and growth of a number of our national and international client accounts. You will be the first point of contact for our clients and you will be a pro at guiding them and anticipating their needs. You will work closely with the head of US strategy, business development, digital and offline experts to deliver outstanding marketing strategies and campaigns, across marketing channels.
- Proactively managing client and business expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Preparing persuasive and visually compelling PowerPoint presentations to communicate key campaign milestones/performance to our clients
- Researching and analyzing relevant market trends, industries and competitors to support the growth of existing business
- Managing project and campaign timelines, deliverables, and budgets of varying complexity
- Pro-actively collaborating with DCMN’s marketing experts to achieve successful campaign management and outstanding results
- Documenting all campaigns and complying with our company policies, processes and workflows
Our Perfect Match:
- 3+ years’ experience in client management or other relevant fields, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and deliver beyond their expectations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to keep both our media buying team and clients on track
- Strong research skills and comfort with analyzing and manipulating data in excel
- Track record of working with challenging customer accounts preferred
- Data-driven analytical thinker who is not afraid of working with numbers
- Strong presentation skills, communicating concepts through simple and clean visuals
- Leadership skills with the ability to be seen as the key contact for clients, think fast on your feet and put clients at ease
- Previous work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital brands preferred
- Knowledge of the online and offline marketing channel landscape preferred
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 40 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people!
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum requirement of 30 days of PTO each year
- Health insurance, sponsored dental and vision plans
- A 401 (k) plan which the company matches as you contribute
- We live work/life balance (!)
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.