Office Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you’ll be working on:
- As our new Office Manager, you become the face of DCMN in our Berlin office and everyone gets infected by your positive energy and attitude.
- You will be responsible for all operational tasks to keep our Berlin office running smoothly - across three floors. Currently, we have ca. 130 people working at this location.
- Many people are spending time at our office in Berlin every day - you make every visit a very special experience for both our employees and guests.
- You are responsible for all office administration, including ordering office supplies, overseeing the front desk, handling e-mail inquiries etc. You also support the Finance Team with incoming invoices and some simple bookkeeping.
- You manage a large volume of daily tasks in different areas: Your goal is to assist the teams as needed, allowing them to focus on core business activities.
- You will keep an eye on all open office spaces, conference rooms, the reception area, kitchens and the overall shine of our office. We definitely appreciate a practical and hands-on approach if something doesn’t function as it should.
- You will make sure that we never run out of any office supplies, fruits, snacks and especially Club Mate. If we are running events, you are happy to get involved and collaborate with our Events Manager in order to make them a success.
- You will also spend some time managing larger projects (such as integrating our brand into the office space, creating an overview on house rules etc.)
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- You are a multi-tasker with a can-do attitude who is passionate about enabling business and its people to unlock the organization’s full potential.
- You are a team player with absolutely great interpersonal skills, and you get joy from solving problems.
- You are fluent in English and speak very good German.
- You are structured and have a hands-on attitude - you can work on multiple tasks without missing a beat.
- Time management is your second name and you have the ability to prioritize.
- A customer-oriented service mindset towards colleagues and partners definitely helps you to keep everyone smiling.
- You are not afraid of chaos and are happy to educate a bunch of startup kids if needed - we promise, we’re a group of very diverse, fun people. Did you know we have over 30 nationalities alone in our Berlin office?
What can you expect from us?
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.