Chief Product Officer (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
We believe in “people first” and combine it with a growth mindset. In this role, you will be responsible for co-creating our company vision & strategy and implementing it into a global product strategy. You will be on top of industry trends and lead product from discovery to launch and to further developments. You will bring together the teams of UX design, product and tech and will make sure that all work together aligned on innovative ideas & solutions.
What you'll be working on:
- As responsible business leader and core member of the management you will identify relevant new ideas, business potentials and objectives for the global DCMN product strategy
- You will be in charge of the design & improvement of product processes and product roadmap and connect with several stakeholders
- You understand our customers & the market and will decide on the direction of our products, define KPIs for customer satisfaction and product success
- You will constantly improve product & tech workflows and ensure technical feasibility together with the CTO
- You will lead UX design and ensure consistent workflows in our products
- You will be a role model & ambassador for DCMN values and will empower people to become the best version of themselves by using systematic and applicable leadership methods.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- 10+ years of experience in high ranking product management positions, excellent understanding of the market, competition, industry trends and client’s needs
- You are familiar with agile environments and with scaling organisations
- Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills to support and develop Product Owners and good understanding of the needs of software developers and their relationship with product
- Great communication skills and the ability to convince and complement the company's management with respect to product development
- The personal and professional well-being of others are equally important to you as are numerical business results, you definitely see value and no conflict between using data while being creative
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
To apply, please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.