Director - Brand & Strategy (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- Develop individual and sustainable growth solutions for digital brands based on in-depth marketing research, consumer insights, and market analysis
- Build compelling, relevant and consistent media tactics across all media channels as well as explore innovative media opportunities that help our clients in scaling their business and calculate proposals with forecasts of expected campaign results
- Analyse competitors’ media spendings, strategy & positioning, as well as consumers and market, to produce compelling insight for your strategic recommendation
- Build effective presentations with high persuasive power for client pitches and present ideas
- Identify new up and cross-selling opportunities and develop our product portfolio together with our team of experts
- Detailed understanding of media briefs and translating them to media tasks for the team
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and optimising pure brand strategies (no content) – for digital commerce companies – in the role of a brand consultant or strategic planner ideally for a young brand
- A fairly good understanding of young digital brands and digital brands in general - how they think, the metrics that are relevant for them, etc.
- Proven comprehensive knowledge of all brand strategy related aspects across all media channels (TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Mobile, Online) in India
- Ability to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information, concept development with creative media ideas, mastering data analysis & visualization and very good skill with storytelling and imagery
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills are required
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting position within a smart and passionate international team
- Gaining deep knowledge about performance-driven marketing campaigns and exciting digital brands
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means team lunches, work-life balance or an overseas conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home at times
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.
DCMN is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. We believe that celebration of diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the productivity at our workspace and we encourage that this is always the case.